Peach & Lily is one of the original Korean skin care companies that emerged before the now-overwhelming Korean Beauty trend. They had a loyal customer following and recognizable brand, but lack proper online visibility.
With the growing interest in Korean Beauty, many of the most famous Women’s beauty franchises took notice and began capitalizing on the trend, further securing search result visibility.
Before approaching us, Peach & Lily enlisted the services of a different SEO agency, but after a year-long unsuccessful campaign, they partnered with Break The Web to increase their traffic & search visibility.
How We Did It:
- Technical SEO Auditing to locate backend issues that might be causing errors when the search bots crawl the website.
- On-Page SEO to create site-wide thematic relevancy with the Korean Beauty industry, including page-specific optimizations based on SEO targets.
- Competitive Landscape Audits to locate search opportunities in which the primary competitors have secured positioning.
- Content Gap Analysis to enhance the crawling and positioning for existing content pieces.
- Backlink Acquisition in industry-specific publications to drive traffic, relevancy & trust from these publications back to Peach & Lily (backlinks are the #1 off-page SEO ranking factor).
INCREASE IN ORGANIC TRAFFIC
INCREASE IN KEYWORD RANKINGS
Break The Web is highly involved in all SEO aspects, including our onsite and offsite optimization. They work proactively, relaying any suggestions and improvements; not waiting for us to ask questions. Expect a hardworking team.”